Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Work So I Can............PLAY!!!

Maybe not the best attitude to have but these days this is how I feel. Don't get me wrong I love my coworkers they are great people and so much fun and I love my job when I'm busy but I am having a slow time right now and the days are dragging for me. It should pick up soon but until then I come to work everyday looking forward to all the extracurricular activities in my life. I'm still riding high from our Australia trip and looking forward to planning our next adventure.

This week is a very busy one full of extracurriculars. Last night a bunch of our girlfriends got together and went to Pinot's Palette here in Houston. You pick a night you want to go based on the painting you want to paint and then you bring your own wine and snacks. They give you a blank canvas and help you through creating your own masterpiece. I thought it was so fun how we were all painting the same thing but everyone's turned out different. Here are some pictures from the night.

Elsbeth & Laurel's Works in Progress




Our setup

Finishing Touches


The Finished Products


Aly's and mine look the most similar and we weren't even sitting next to each other, it must be a sister thing ;)

Tonight: Book Club for "The Girl Who Played with Fire"

Thursday: Tim's groomsmen/college roommates/childhood friends Rob and Ryan come to visit for the weekend, always lots of laughs with this group of boys.

Until next time..........Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment